Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Seedling Update

Today I sowed some Dwarf Blue Curled Scotch kale seeds and some zucchini seeds.



Above is an image on some of the seeds that I have previously sown. The left-hand side shows some basil and thyme, as well as garlic that I planted to replace the bulbs that rotted during the Winter. The middle tray is tray number three with the back up sowings, and the right-hand side is mainly beans that I replanted after killing the earlier plantings by leaving them out overnight in sub-zero temperatures.

It should also be noted that it has been raining and cold all week. Last week I managed to get the plants outside in my plastic mini-greenhouse, but I haven't risked it this week as I am erring on the side of caution. It's supposed to be sunny again this weekend, in which case I shall continue putting up my raised beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment